Pro-West & Associates, Inc. has been providing highly specialized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) consulting and data services to federal, state and local government, and private industry, for 30 years.
Pro-West is an Esri gold partner, having been an Esri business partner since 1990, and has twice been awarded Esri Partner of the Year, and twice Esri Foundation Partner of the Year. In 2010 Pro-West also received recognition as being one of twelve companies worldwide that have been Esri business partners for more than 20 years. We were the first company (along with two others) to receive Esri’s Federal Small Business Specialty designation.
In another first, Pro-West received the National Subcontractor of the Year Award from the Small Business Administration in 2013 – the first GIS firm to be awarded this honor.
Pro-West’s staff is comprised of certified Geographic Information System Professionals (GISPs), Esri-certified technical and programming staff, and Project Management Professionals (PMPs). Meet our team
Pro-West delivers services that bring value to its clients. Its team of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) professionals is committed to providing unparalleled service, clarifying clients’ visions and ensuring that the results they receive are well understood and provide long term solutions.
Pro-West’s services include:
- ArcGIS Online Services
- Application Development
- Geospatial Analysis
- Geospatial Data Services
- GIS Training
Pro-West has stayed ahead in the rapidly evolving GIS industry for 30 years, and continues to do so as the rate of change accelerates. Pro-West’s clients know that their applications will continue to evolve and remain fit for purpose as technology advances.
- Pro-West provides intuitive solutions. Pro-West understands the importance of delivering tools that are easy to use, and design applications that are intuitive and quickly understood
- Pro-West listens. Pro-West builds applications to fit client business needs and internal IT standards. With Pro-West, it’s not just another application at Pro-West. It’s YOUR application.
- Pro-West believes in solid foundations. Pro-West works with its clients to achieve the right base of hardware and software to support GIS initiatives.
- Training is critical. Pro-West has a well-deserved reputation for training excellence. From desktop to web to mobile, Pro-West’s staff will provide the training necessary to support its clients, custom-created to match their skills levels. Find out more about GIS Training from Pro-West
Pro-West is a federally certified Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) small business, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB).
- National Subcontractor of the Year – US Small Business Administration
- Esri Business Partner of the Year (1994, 2010)
- Esri Foundation Partner of the Year (2000, 2006)
- Esri Best Use of Story Maps for Partner’s Business (2016)
- Research Partnership Award – University of Minnesota Center for Transportation Studies
- Small Business Innovation Research Award – Minnesota Project Innovation, Inc.
- Polaris Leadership Award (Pro-West President & CEO, Annette Theroux) – Minnesota GIS/LIS Consortium