Pro-West’s team is made up of certified Geographic Information System Professionals (GISPs), Esri-certified technical and programming staff, and Project Management Professionals (PMPs).
Pro-West services bring value to its clients. Its team of GIS professionals is committed to providing unparalleled service, clarifying clients’ visions and ensuring that the results they receive are well understood and provide long-term solutions.
Pro-West has stayed ahead in the rapidly evolving GIS industry for 30 years and continues to do so as the rate of change accelerates. Pro-West’s clients know that their applications will continue to evolve and remain fit for purpose as technology advances.
- Pro-West provides intuitive solutions. Pro-West understands the importance of delivering tools that are easy to use, and design applications that are intuitive and quickly understood
- Pro-West listens. Pro-West builds applications to fit client business needs and internal IT standards. With Pro-West, it’s not just another application at Pro-West. It’s YOUR application.
- Pro-West believes in solid foundations. Pro-West works with its clients to achieve the right base of hardware and software to support GIS initiatives.
- Training is critical. Pro-West has a well-deserved reputation for training excellence. From desktop to web to mobile, Pro-West’s staff will provide the training necessary to support its clients, custom-created to match their skills levels. Find out more about GIS Training from Pro-West
Pro-West has been an Esri Business Partner for as long as the Esri Business Partner program has existed – 30 years. The value we bring to clients using Esri technology has been recognized with 5 Esri specialty designations and 6 Esri partner awards. Our customer success is regularly recognized with Esri Special Achievement in GIS (SAG) Awards.
Pro-West is certified in the following categories:
- Small Business
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) small business
- Esri Award for Web GIS Transformation (2020)
- Esri Award for Leading Web GIS Transformations (2018)
- Esri Award for Best Use of Story Maps for Partner’s Business (2016)
- National Subcontractor of the Year – US Small Business Administration
- Esri Business Partner of the Year (1994, 2010)
- Esri Foundation Partner of the Year (2000, 2006)
- Research Partnership Award – University of Minnesota Center for Transportation Studies
- Small Business Innovation Research Award – Minnesota Project Innovation, Inc.