If you want to be part of a highly skilled, team-focused environment and design and support critical infrastructures that have an immediate impact, Pro-West & Associates would love to talk with you!
Pro-West & Associates, Inc. is a GIS (geographic information systems) consulting firm located in Walker, MN and has been providing highly specialized GIS consulting, programming, and data management services to regional and national clients since its founding in 1987. We are one of the Upper Midwest’s longest-established private firms devoted entirely to assisting public and private entities with the integration of location technology.
Come join our growing team as a System Engineer and help support and grow GIS architectures for clients and our internal teams in a fast-paced environment. The System Engineer’s role is focused on architecting and supporting on-premise and cloud-based Esri Enterprise systems across the country and for our internal technical teams. This involves architecting new Esri Enterprise infrastructures as well as planning for and executing system upgrades and patches, capacity planning, publishing and optimizing services and troubleshooting and resolving complex architecture issues.
This is a new position that is full-time (40 hours per week), 100% remote and includes a flexible work schedule.
- Design and architect Esri Enterprise systems independently and in a team environment
- Analyze Esri enterprise infrastructure requirements for new/upgraded business applications and recommended appropriate cloud and on-premises solutions
- Manage ArcGIS Enterprise systems for clients and internally
- Assist Pro-West System Administrator with system architecture tasks as needed
- Assist clients and internal teams with Enterprise geodatabase administration tasks
- Provide thorough and complete documentation for system architecture
- Develop and lead focused training sessions with small groups of clients
- Provide exceptional customer service through verbal and written communication methods
- Work independently and with internal technical teams
Required background and skills:
- Associates degree or completed course work in an Information Technology-related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience working in an IT environment
- Windows 10 Professional Administration
- Help desk or desktop support experience
- OSI Model and networking concepts
HOW TO APPLY
Pro-West & Associates, Inc. is a GIS (geographic information systems) consulting firm located in Walker, MN, has been providing highly specialized GIS consulting and data managementservices to regional and national clients since 1987. We are one of the Upper Midwest’s longest-established private firms devoted entirely to assisting public and private entities with the integration of GIS technology throughout the country.
Pro-West & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.