Pro-West is looking forward to taking its position on the floor of the annual Esri Federal GIS Conference (FedGIS) January 29-30 in Washington, DC.
Despite a partial federal government shutdown, all signs point to a healthy turn-out of both exhibitors and delegates, with the event set to put on display the most innovative, valuable and exciting work being done within the federal government GIS market. Pro-West is looking forward to fostering and growing connections with partners and clients, taking advantage of valuable opportunities to see the latest in federal government GIS and share our own experience in the market over the last year.
Pro-West will be at exhibit booth B8 in the Small Business Pavilion throughout the conference. We would love to connect with you while we're there!
What You Need to Know: Pro-West in Federal Government GIS
- GIS specialists: geospatial data development and conversion, application development, enterprise GIS, system integration, end-to-end service packages
- GSA Schedule 70 contract holder
- Experienced provider of GIS services to US Army Corps of Engineers, USDA Forest Service, Library of Congress, and more
- HUBZone, WOSB, EDWOSB
- Esri Federal Small Business Specialty
- Mentor-Protégé Agreement with GISinc augments skilled team