We’re officially half-way through the Esri UC 2020! If you’re participating, we hope you’ve been able to navigate the virtual conference environment easily and get answers to your location challenges through technical sessions, Esri showcases or the expo hall.
What's on the Agenda for Day 3?
- Day 3 kicks off with the expo hall opening at 7:30am PDT. Visit Pro-West’s virtual booth. Make sure you’re logged into the conference platform and click on “Access Esri UC”.
- Sessions! MANY technical session options are on today’s agenda. See this post for our recommendations. Full agenda is here.
- Learn about GIS for asset management. Register for the Pro-West Learn Live session here. Click on our virtual booth at 9:00am PDT and click “Interact Live” to join the session (make sure you’re logged in to the Esri UC environment!)
- Plan for SIG day. Tomorrow (Thursday) will see Special Interest Groups run throughout the day. Make sure you join the relevant group to get the most pertinent updates and make connections with your industry. See the list of SIGs.
- Discover on-demand sessions. Choose from user presentations (be sure to check out Renville County: Leading the Way with Parcel Management & ArcGIS Pro), demos and technical workshops.
- Get your virtual run/walk in! Run or walk at any time during the Esri UC. Discover ArcGIS apps and contribute to community run/walk goals. Sign up.
Discover Pro-West & Associates
- July 24, 2020
- July 15, 2020
- June 25, 2020
- June 19, 2020