Pro-West provides Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for federal government agencies and prime contractors, enabling clients to efficiently map, analyze, and manage spatial geographic and database information.
Pro-West is a federally certified HUBZone and certified Woman-Owned Small Business.
A Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), HUBZone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) located in Walker, Minnesota, Pro-West has an influence on GIS technology and practices that reaches far beyond its rural Northern Minnesota location.
Pro-West was a member of the first group of companies to be recognized as Esri Federal Small Business Specialty Partners when the specialty program was launched in February 2016.
Download Pro-West’s Statement of Capabilities for federal government performance.
Pro-West has the ability to provide GIS solutions for Federal Government projects of all sizes and in all geographies. The company is practiced in accommodating multiple large projects for federal government, and in augmenting its staff to respond quickly and efficiently as needed. Pro-West has the capacity to deploy knowledgeable GIS technical and programming staff to work off-site, on-site, or a combination of both. The company’s experienced project management professionals work with federal clients and prime contractors to ensure quality deliverables and successful projects every time.
Pro-West’s extensive GIS software and hardware infrastructure supports the secure development, testing and deployment of projects, facilitating scalable, cost-effective solutions for clients.
Client metric: As a representative example, a federal government client using Pro-West’s services saved 15% compared to its previous large business subcontractor.
In 2013, Pro-West was recognized as U.S. Small Business Administration National Subcontractor of the Year.
As part of the award nomination, one of Pro-West’s clients said:
“They have the superior technical skills we need to support our projects, proactively anticipate our workload needs, and adjust their day-to-day staffing accordingly. Most of all, they have leveraged technology to perform the services we need, deliver those services quickly, and create close working relationships with our project teams (we have never met their staff “face-to-face”, yet feel very connected and are assured that the Pro-West staff understands our needs and requirements)”.
- Adaptable GIS platforms for data development and programming
- Reliable and flexible work processes and communication systems
- Pro-West internal tools to drive project efficiency
- Responsive and skilled workforce
- Midwestern work ethic
- University connections and consistent recruitment
- 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370 Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Base Mapping Services
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541715 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services