Federal Government GIS from Pro-West
Pro-West provides Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for federal government agencies and prime contractors, enabling clients to efficiently map, analyze, and manage spatial geographic and database information.
HUBZone Small Business
Pro-West is a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), HUBZone Small Business with an influence on GIS technology and practices that reaches far beyond its rural Northern Minnesota location.
Pro-West was a member of the first group of companies to be recognized as Esri Federal Small Business Specialty Partners when the specialty program was launched in February 2016.
Download Pro-West’s Statement of Capabilities for federal government performance.
The Pro-West team is made up of application developers, data technicians, consultants and project managers with some of the most advanced expertise in the GIS industry. Our people are skilled in delivering successful large scale projects that meet the needs of federal government agencies.
We are used to augmenting teams, deploying rapidly in emergency response situations, ramping up quickly and collaborating with agency teams and partners to ensure objectives are met or exceeded.
- Adaptable GIS platforms for data development and programming
- Reliable and flexible work processes and communication systems
- Proven technical methodology
- Pro-West internal tools to drive project efficiency
- Esri-endorsed federal government GIS expertise
- Long-term partners for reach-back capabilities
- Responsive and skilled workforce
- Consistent recruitment
GSA Contracting Vehicle
Pro-West is a GSA Schedule 70 contract holder for SINs 132-41 (IT Professional Services) and 132-51 (Earth Observation Solutions).
- 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370 Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Base Mapping Services (primary NAICS code)
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541715 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Pro-West was the first GIS firm to receive the US Small Business Administration’s National Subcontractor of the Year Award. The award recognized the standard of work delivered on environmental remediation projects for Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Superfund Sites.
“They have the superior technical skills we need to support our projects, proactively anticipate our workload needs, and adjust their day-to-day staffing accordingly. Most of all, they have leveraged technology to perform the services we need, deliver those services quickly, and create close working relationships with our project teams (we have never met their staff face-to-face, yet feel very connected and are assured that the Pro-West staff understands our needs and requirements).”
– Prime Contractor