Pro-West to Lead Educational Seminar at 2022 MAAO Fall Conference
Pro-West will lead an educational seminar for Minnesota Assessors during the 2022 Minnesota Association of Assessing Officers (MAAO) Fall Conference, September 27.
Taking place in Duluth, MN, from September 25-28, the conference brings together Assessors from all over the state to connect, share expertise and address industry trends and challenges.
Pro-West has provided instruction at numerous MAAO events over the years and works extensively with Minnesota Assessors, providing support including:
- Parcel Fabric migration and development
- ArcGIS Online solution configuration, e.g. Tax Parcel Viewer, Sales Comp Finder
- ArcGIS Hub deployment
- ArcGIS Enterprise implementation and maintenance
- Integration with third-party business systems, e.g. Tax and CAMA systems
- Process automation, e.g. publishing of updated parcel data
Transforming Public Engagement for Assessors
Discover GIS-based tools built to improve engagement between the Assessor’s Office and citizens in your community. See examples of GIS “hubs” that are helping Minnesota Assessors to create transparency and trust around the assessment process and sharing authoritative property information with the public in a way that is easy to find, quick to understand, and available on any device.
Instructors: Kyle Wikstrom, GIS Solutions Architect, Pro-West & Associates and Alex Lange, GIS Solutions Engineer, Pro-West & Associates