Pro-West to Present at Utah Geographic Information Council Conference
Pro-West is pleased to present alongside Uintah County at the Utah Geographic Information Council (UGIC) Conference taking place May 9-13 in Vernal, UT.
Transforming Parcel Management at Uintah County with Parcel Fabric in Pro - Wednesday, May 11, 1:30pm (Split Mountain 3)
Learn how Uintah County converted its parcel data to Esri’s Parcel Fabric in ArcGIS Pro with the goal of creating accurate data and eliminating inefficiency in the county’s map production process. During the session we will share:
· Why the Parcel Fabric made sense for the county
· What the migration process looked like
· Challenges encountered and lessons learned along the way
· The training process for parcel data editors
· Value the county is achieving as a result
Presenters: Brenda McDonald (Uintah County Recorder), Tonya Wilson, Cadastral Mapper (Uintah County), Ruth Workman, GIS Specialist (Pro-West & Associates)
Pro-West will have an exhibit booth throughout the conference. Stop by any time with your questions about GIS for local government!